Monday, August 8, 2011

Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow

Got this free from the Maybelline's Fashion Show i thought its worthed a review about.



Actually i just wanna post this 'cause i got nothing else to blog . LOL this is my FIRST scheduled post LOLWTF.



This is the product and the colour is WN-1 in purple series.







I remember Michelle Phan saying how we can NEVER go wrong with purple so i'm happy purple is in my goodie bag!

I don't own any purple series eyeshadows ! Only a lavender one.



Really like how it sparkles.



They come in blue , green and some other series too.

This is the blue one that Wanteng has.







I wanted to buy one for my prom night 'cause of the sparkles and glitters.



The very awesome thing about this is that its a really good palette for night makeups.







You can use it for prom night , clubbing or wedding dinner !

Super matching and they come in 5 colours in a palette at the price of how other brands sell for trios.







Pigmented and the colour shows off very nicely with primer.



Swatches of them on my hand.







Alright , bye until the next post !! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment