Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day/Formal Gel Nails

Hope everyone's had a great start to their week! Today the weather was just amazing here in Malta and I also got to see my course-mates after almost 2 months! Since this is my final year at University, I didn't have any exams this semester, only assignments but since the rest of the students had their exams, we took 2 months off lectures and continued with our respective dissertations (mine is almost finished with regards testing in the lab yayy!!). Anyways, enough rambling and back to what this post was originally intended for... today, my friend was due for a gel refill and since she has some formal work-related activities this week and still wanted to incorporate Valentine's Day in the design, we opted for this cute French manicure: 


A French manicure always looks good and polished no matter what the occasion is and to keep with Valentine's Day theme, she chose a red colour for the tip and I drew the bow out of two subtle heart shapes and then added the ribbons and a pearl gem in the centre of each bow :)

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the agent for Avon so that I can become a representative for their make-up here in Malta.  Watch out for a more detailed post tomorrow :) Anyways, hope you all have a fantastic week filled with love, make-up and beauty and other cute, girly things ;)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment