Thursday, February 17, 2011

Review: Inglot Under Make-Up Base

I had been lemming this make-up primer for a whole year before I got round to purchasing it! The lovely ladies from Inglot offered me a complimentary make-up session and the make-up artist started with this primer and I instantly loved the texture of it on my face as well as the results it delivered.  Last December, I had been offered the same opportunity for a free make-up session and I went with the intention of buying the product so as soon as my session was finished, I asked the make-up artist for it.  It comes supplied in a transparent, plastic tube with a twist-off cap (bottom?), all neatly packed in this sleek, little black box:

You get 30ml of product but don't be deceived! A little goes a very long way with this one!  I like to use this primer when I am going to put on a heavier foundation so that the foundation itself does not clog my pores.  Benefits of using this particular primer include:
~ It mattifies and smoothes the skin
~ Improves make-up application and length of stay on the skin
~ Absorbs sebum and doesn't make me feel like I have an oil rig on my face!


This primer is a gel type and has a very nice, velvety-smooth texture that feels beautiful on the skin.  It is quickly absorbed and doesn't carry a scent.  Here's a little swatch for you guys:


That is enough to cover my whole face! Now the picture is actually a close up of... brace yourselves... 1cm of product!!! A little really does go a long way with this make-up base and I like how the make-up doesn't feel like it is weighing my face down when I use the primer.

I really recommend this primer to people who have oily or combination skin as it effectively absorbs oil and keeps you shine-free all day!

The Inglot Under Make-Up Base retails for €21 and is available to buy from Inglot stores.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment