Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Eye Products

Good morning cupcakes ^.^ Today, I'm going to be sharing with you my Top-Ten Eye Products. So, in no particular order, here goes!

10. e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Stardust ~ the perfect sparkling eyeliner to jazz up your night-time make up or party look!

9. Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in Deep Brown ~ I like using this during the day and sometimes during the night for a more natural approach to make-up and I like how it matches the colour of my eyes.

8. e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils ~  although these do not provide you with the longest lasting of formulas, they are a great alternative to the usual boring black eyeliner as they add a pop of colour to your look :)

7. e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black ~ my favourite eyeliner pen! It glides on smoothly and effortlessly and doesn't budge!

6. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk ~ the perfect creamy base to make eyeshadows pop!

5. essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige ~ I know this is technically not an eye product but since I mostly use this under my eyes, I figured it fits in this category as well. I really like the texture of this concealer and how well it covers my dark circles.

4. Max Factor Kohl Eyeliner in 020 Black ~ if there is a black pencil liner that I absolutely adore, it is this one! Stays on forever and has the deepest black ever!

3. e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara ~ whenever I wear this mascara, I always get told that it looks as if I am wearing falsies... I think that says it all!

2. e.l.f. Eyelid Primer ~ ever since I bought this primer, I can't seem to stop using it! It makes my eyeshadows pop and last longer without fading or creasing.

1. e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive ~ my favourite out of the cream eyeliners mainly because of the colour but also because I find it is creamier than the other one I have :)

What are your favourite eye products ladies?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment