Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Presents & an exciting purchase!!!

Happy belated Valentine's Day cupcakes :) How did you celebrate yours? Me and my bf spent almost the whole day out as he took the day off and I didn't have lectures.  We then had dinner along with my family at home where he and Mum prepared everything (they are both awesome cooks mind you).  We exchanged presents last Saturday and I had to really work hard to open up mine lol (the pictures that follow will explain everything)...


Left: The big box all taped around and filled with the smaller box (right) and bits of paper.  Present was in the smaller box which again was filled with paper.  At least I was allowed to use a pair of scissors to open the second box lol.


Dan Brown's 'The Lost Symbol' and the Me To You card from my bf.  There were also shiny hearts with the book... some little ones and other larger ones with a hollow heart shape in the middle :)

I was really happy with his gift as I was lemming the book as soon as I learnt it is going to be released but I kept putting it off as I wanted the paperback edition as it is obviously more portable. I really like how this illustrated edition is presented and I am already at Chapter 23. Thank you so much Johan you made my day!!! xoxoxo

I got him a Tazmania parasol and gear-lever cover. I wanted to get him matching seat-belt straps as well but they were sold out ;( I forgot to include the card in the picture for some reason, sorry :S


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, here's the day's exciting purchase!!!


Another pair of shoes!! I'm soooo happy with these! Mum told me she spotted them last Saturday and I was like I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET THEM!!! So off we went on a quest to buy these shoes and here they are! I'm really into vintage inspired clothes/accessories as I am a big fan of every decade between the 1920's and 1960's and these shoes really remind me of Marilyn Monroe and I think the acrylic bow adds a somewhat original and modern touch! 

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day whether single or loved up! Feel free to share how you spent yours! I'd love to know ;)

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment