Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Essential Oils

Since I have been staying at home a lot more during these couple months, I have re-discovered the joys of pampering as it should be. OK I was busy with assignments and my dissertation but at least, I could do them at my leisure and still find time to study without the pressure and at the end of the day, I could still meet up with my bf or have some decent me time when we don't.  Essential oils have always been an integral part of my beauty regime. I believe they can really help you heal inside and outside and thus today, I will be sharing with you my top-ten essential oils :)


10. Ylang Ylang
9. Sandalwood
8. Cedarwood
7. Bergamot
6. Sage
5. Eucalyptus
4. Geranium
3. Rosemary
2. Vanilla
1. Lavender

Do you like to incorporate essential oils in your beauty routine? If so, which are your favourites?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment