Friday, February 4, 2011

Review: e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Mauve Luxe

Hello my lovelies I hope you're all well and preparing for the weekend :) Today I'm going to review the e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Mauve Luxe.  Now, I had done a review on the Super Glossy Lip Shines I have but since I got this after, I thought I'd still review it on its own.  I got the other glosses free with a promotion from elf cosmetics and I loved them so much I decided to get more and this was the first in my list.

I had this for quite a while now and have been using it a lot both with subtle make-up looks and event the more dramatic ones.  With regards to the packaging, staying power and taste, it is like the other elf lip shines I have in my collection, so please check out the review for more details on those matters.  However, I think this gives a much nicer colour pay-off than the others.  I really like the actual colour of this as it is not your average red-tinged lip gloss... it's got a nice deep red hue with a little golden shimmer, making it a perfect compliment to all make-up looks.  I like wearing it alone as well as layered on a nice red lipstick.  Here are some pictures:

I now have in mind to get Angel and Candlelight as well and at £1.50/€1.70 a pop I don't think I will harm my wallet too much will I?

Have you tried any of these lip shines ladies? Which is your favourite one?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment