Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SIREN and Update

Hi everybody! I apologize for the lack of post, I swear this is the busiest year of my life and I am not even going to school at the moment. Time just seem to pass faster, things get in the way and I feel so tired all the time from work. Also something heartbreaking happened, my dog/bestfriend developed bone cancer and passed away. It was really hard and it still hurts even now, but i know that he is watching over me from a better place. I have been taking pictures for blog post but never got the time to write about them so watch out for a bunch of reviews and other post coming your way! Also I will be having a Giveaway next month! YAY! One more thing that I have been working on is...... dun dun dun...


I made a small online shop! Just opened today!
I hope you check it out.
(click me)
<3 p="p">



thanks so much!
~Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment