Thursday, October 4, 2012

Share: Contraceptive Pills

I reckon a couple of you readers should be ladies, and I have something to share with y'all. Personally I have not tried the pills and do not plan to do so as well.

However I have had a friend whom have taken the pills and faced hair loss issues. Not too sure about other side effects, but I came across my favourite YouTube lady, Jen, meejmuse.

She shared about her experience with the pills, and the possible side effects that might happen from the pills. Although her experiences might not replicate for others, this serves as a good awareness of the pills.

I know there are positive effects and reasons why people take contraceptive pills as well. It is alright to take them, but you've got to be aware of the possible side effects and be prepared. We don't want to take something that we have little information on, that might hurt us.



Thanks for watching and I hope you all share this video with your female friends and family members. 

p.s. I am not here to impose my opinions or to provide any medical advice as I am not certified to, and have no prior experience on the contraceptive pills. I hope to share this to raise the awareness of possible side effects of contraceptive pills only. Please seek proper medical advice from your practitioner if you wish to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment