Wednesday, October 17, 2012

~ Oval Shaped Statement Ring ♥ Pink ~ Bellissima Jewelry and Accessories ~

Its festival time here in India and whats best time than now to flaunt all the gorgeous jewelry we women keep hoarding ^.^
So today am showing you this gorgeous ring i was sent by Ketakee Indap of Bellissima Jewelry and Accessories. Given a chance anyday anytime its always Pink for me. and when i received this to write my opinion, i just jumped with joy. Its a gorgeous shade of pink, (sorry my cam didn't catch the exact color) its much intense in color and with its golden rim its perfect for the traditional wear!!
I matched it my fav Red Polish as i wanted both to stand out!! And besides we Indians are famous for bold and bright colors wearing gorgeous Jewelry and how can i be left out?? Atleast not during this special occassion... ^.^











What i ♥ ~

  • The color is intense and bright, pairing it with another bright color nail polish would be great for that Color Blocked effect look.
  • With its golden rim, its great to pair with other Gold Jewelry.
  • Perfect for accessorizing with Traditional Wear.
  • Ring is adjustable which is great.
  • Great as add on to the Statement Jewelry Collection.
  • Price is very reasonable.
For similar and more such Awesome Jewelry contact Ketakee Indap of Bellissima Jewelry and Accessories at jewelrynaccessoriesforu@gmail.com
You can also go to the link thats on the right hand side bar of the page...


I paired this ring with bright Red Polish, what would you pair it with???


♥ Sangy


P.s ~ The ring was sent to me for my review, but it has not effected my opinion in any manner. 100% honest as always !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment