Friday, October 26, 2012

OPI - Meet Me at the Star Ferry

OPI's - Meet Me at the Star Ferry

Happy to say this product exceeded my expectations. 
 
I applied 2 coats which gave me the opacity that I was looking for.  Seeing this shade on my nails made me feel elated, since this particular colour goes well with my skin tone. 
 
There is a hint of sparkly copper that comes through in the sun.  Whereas my nails looked more pink, but an extremely gorgeous, rich pink tone.  I love it and think it should be a staple in anybody's polish collection.
 
It is also a shade that looks attractive on longer or shorter-kept nails.  If offers simple elegance for daytime and just enough glamour for evening wear.  A definite all-rounder!
The application with this OPI’s brush and formula was a dream - no difficulties whatsoever.  Its staying power is great too.  This nail polish is certainly one I will be using a lot in the future.

As always I begin my day by applying TIPS Nail Conditioner and I finish off each and every manicure with a treatment of TIPS as well.
 
Have you tried OPI's Meet Me at the Star Ferry?  Thanks for stopping by, Lisa M.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment