Friday, October 5, 2012

♥ ColorBar ♥ Lime Margarita ♥ Swatches ♥

I luckily found this polish on Violet Bag while i was wasting off my time browsing through online shopping sites again. Yeah i do have that very bad habit of browsing the shopping sites when am thoroughly bored(i get bored quite easily) and as a means to pep me up i often splurge, thankgod my hubby doesn't have access to my secret account ^.^
Else he would be shocked (anyone in his place would be, lol) looking at my shopping expenditure. I quite often hoard things which catch my fancy and just to wear them i start making excuses and find reasons ^.^
What am i to do, shopping is in my blood.... (okay, no.. no one else in my whole family is like me, i am one of a unique piece you'd find).
Anyways here's swatches of this gorgeous, neony polish from ColorBar. Am certainly in ♥ with ColorBar these days.
Here's pics ~







So do you love it??? Would you buy this one??
Whats the latest polish you got from ColorBar ??


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment