Friday, October 26, 2012

♥ Oval Shaped Statement Ring ~ Neon Green ♥

This is one of the rings (out of two) i was sent for the review. I must say this was my first choice when i had to pick 2 for myself!! Its a pretty bright green with hints of neon. And the first ring in my stash which is so bright and neony.
I do have good enough collection of rings by now, will show you all sometime soon. But for now see this beauty and enjoy ~





So what do you think of this neony?? 
As for me, i totally ♥ it!!

You can get similar and more such rings and jewelry at Bellissima Jewelry and Accessories. Click on the ad on the right hand side bar (i don't get paid for your clicks ^.^)

♥ Sangy

P.s ~ Ring was sent for my review, am not being paid to express my opinion. 100% honest opinion as always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment