Thursday, December 13, 2012

♥ Stalk. Buy. Love. Haul ♥

I have been revamping my wardrobe quite alot lately and i have been kinda hunting for a nice skirt. And when i found this Gunther Skirt on Stalk. Buy. Love. i had to get it!!
(click on the links to go to the main page)
Here's a sneak peek of what came in ~




Lol, i know my Instagram addiction is showing away too much but can't help it!!
Besides its just a plain black skirt with an elastic waist band. I had this lovely golden studded peach top i bought it from Orange(FB) and the recent Vero Moda(from Myntra) top in Mint color which are too good to be passed off. I have a pear shaped body and though tops tend to be easy and comfort fit on top they kinda don't feel comfortable on hips most of the times(typical LEO body shape you can say). Such a ones i like to pair with Skirts. And for such a situation i like to have options again. Right now i have way too many tops that i haven't worn and not to forget the traditional Indian Salwar Kameez's too just lying there to get my attention!! I have a trip planned next month and i really want that to be special. And after all this huge shopping too am still looking for a maxi dress which i am hoping to wear for a relaxed and lovely dinner at the cottage we booked facing the beach!! OMG.... i seriously can't wait and 'finger on my lips' will reveal more later i promise ^.^
Hope you didn't get bored looking at my shopping stuff!! As i have more to share from the Beauty section alone ....


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment