Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review: Hello Kitty Land & Little Big Club Tour Part 1

I came across Hello Kitty Land via Groupon and immediately purchased a ticket. The travel agency that I went with was the WTS Travel, quite a reputable travel agency in Singapore. Although liaising with them via email was kind of slow, and they can be quite unresponsive, but nonetheless the service on the day itself was OK.

This place is definitely the place to go for Kitty Lovers and practically any child!

Because there's not only Hello Kitty Land (65 RM), there is the Little Big Club Tour (65RM) which includes the Thomas & Friends Park as well. For Malaysians, I believe it is 50RM only, got to double check because I am not very sure on this... ;)

C'mon in to see my adventure! (Hello Kitty Adventure!)

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment