Thursday, December 27, 2012

♥ Random Haul ~ Daily Essentials ♥

Its been a while since i did any beauty or daily care shopping in a mall or supermarket. For ages now its been online consistently. And when i had chance and time to go through things leisurely i just realized how therapeutic and soothing this kinda of shopping is too!! Well... here are few things i picked as my Daily Essentials ~




Himalaya Herbals Anti - Dandruff Shampoo is a re-purchase and so is Clean n Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer. Shampoo i really couldn't even try and it was long emptied by my Dear H, he seemed to have liked it alot and so i had to re-purchase it in a bigger size this time. So even after long time i atleast get to try and see how this shampoo is!! And i absolutely love the  Clean n Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer which is a must in my daily essentials skin care routine!! I have a rather moody skin, sometimes too dry and sometimes too oily and sometimes just nice and normal. And to have a moisturizer that suits all my skin moods was rather difficult to get and i am so glad i gave a try with this one. Its just perfect for my oh-so-moody skin, whatever mood it is in i don't see a breakout now!!   
What am most excited about right now is the 'Beer Shampoo' from Park Avenue. I have already used Lush Cynthia Sylvia Stout Beer Shampoo and i already love it. But i find it rather expensive (100g for 530 INR) and when i found this Park Avenue Beer Shampoo (200 ml for 160 INR) i wanted to try. If i get similar or closer result in lesser price then why not?? But when it still depends on how much its gonna impress me at the end!! I still don't mind spending few extra INR if i love the way my hair feels!!! What say lovelies???


Have you tried the Park Avenue Beer Shampoo?? What are your thoughts?
Do you love Beer Shampoos? Whats your fav one???


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment