Thursday, December 6, 2012

Etude House Haul (Cosmetic Love)


Hello!

So excited to share this with you! I decided to spoil myself a little bit, a little early Christmas Gift for myself. I bought all these from Cosmetic Love my favorite site for Korean beauty products free shipping and also free samples with your order.

This is a collective haul, I didn't buy them all the same time since most were a little pricey.
Also For those who pay attention to this post there might be a little giveaway preview at the bottom ^_~

Left to Right

Etude House:
Collagen Moistfull Emulsion

Collagen Moistfull Cream Special Set 
This is what Minho(Tae-joon) gave Sulli(Jae-hee) in  the K-drama To the Beautiful You
(아름다운 그대에게) ^3^

Dear My  Blooming Lips RD304

Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream

Precious Mineral BB Dation Set


I'm really happy with everything I bought :) I love Etude House.
 I will be doing reviews for these products. There aren't that much reviews for the BB Dation kit so I think I'll do that first!
 I also bought this Lioele product with my haul . I am loving Gel type Moisturizers, Really excited to give this a try
This isn't all the samples because I used some of them already :)

The next Etude House products I want to try is their new line. Sigh :(
I wish someone will get this for me for Christmas, I really want to try all of them!

What Etude House products do you want to try?

have a great day~
 Jill

p.s.
To show my appreciation to everyone who reads this blog
(even on my long hiatus and lack of post due to some excuse)
I will be giving away this Etude House Moistful Collagen Skin Care Kit
and other stuff!
so watch out for that on my next post~




No comments:

Post a Comment