Saturday, December 1, 2012

Simple Daily Makeup Routine


Hi there! 
I want to share with you what my daily makeup routine.
I don't really go out everyday but this is my routine for when I go out for errands or work.
Simple makeup is good to wear everyday. In my high school days, I noticed some girls would wear heavy makeup everyday to school and then there's those days that all of a sudden they run late and wear little to no makeup at all. You won't even recognize them.  Now compare that to wearing minimal make up everyday, Having a fast and simple makeup routine can save you a lot of time and also look your best, enhancing your look instead of completely altering.


Step 1

Moisturize. I use a light moisturizer preferably with SPF.

Step 2

BB cream. It has everything you need.
If Skin is dry that day use a wet sponge to apply BB cream. 
Sometimes I mix Bb cream with moisturizer for an extra layer of moisture.

Step 3

Eyes. Prime lids. 1 or two colors of eye shadow (keep it natural and light)
then eyeliner and mascara.

Step 4

Set with powder, add blush for color.


Step 5

Apply lip balm, then lipstick/tint . Nude/pink colored preferably


Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment