Tuesday, November 20, 2012

♥ Why I Like Shopping @ Jabong ♥

I am not new on the blogging block talking about Jabong which is an online shopping site(if you don’t know) but yet I have something to share with you all lovely people out there. I won’t get into details where I will talk about how to join site, how to place order, what sort of stuff you can buy(as you get pretty much everything from sports, casual to party wear both clothes and footwear etc etc.,) ; as, many of the bloggers already did that. Then you wonder, why do I talk abt it at all??? Well, I have a reason lovelies *.*
I am a sort of person who doesn’t get easily impressed, not that first impressions don’t matter to me but yet at times I double check before I say anything out in the blogging world. After all you all are like me looking for some genuine feedback on stuff that you want to buy??? Many times I read review s, see the swatches and then goahead and buy the products I wanted to buy for long; and at same time I do take risks at times and yes like you all, I get good and bad stuff too. But calling a spade is a spade is what I am. So here’s my experience with the Jabong.


  • What is so different about Jabong ?
Its like any other regular well managed online shopping site with a variety to offer but what makes it so special is the people associated with Jabong. From placing an order to solving an issue for you, they are super sweet, very prompt(less patience is what I have) and are available to talk to you 24/7. Did I hear you say what???
If you are regular shopper like me, you would understand what’s 24/7 assistance means. And I did have opportunity to see and meet people from that sort of working culture earlier. And I know how stressful the job can be and how irritated the Customer Care person can be at times.
But here anytime, you can actually hear the person on the other side talk with smile even when you are irritated(yep I did get mad once and yet I was talked to so sweetly). Much said shopping is definitely easy with Jabong when compared.
  • Why opt for Jabong when you have so many other options online?
I don’t deny that there are many other wonderful sites online who cater a variety of products but so far only Jabong mentioned if the items like footwear or clothes don’t fit(do you know you can actually try even before paying???) one can return and don’t have to pay anything. Now that’s really amazing, sitting in the comfort of the home; I get to try, see how it suits me and if satisfied can pay….. Doesn’t that sound god sent??? *.*
Not just that you can even place order on phone at 12.00 AM IST. Nopes I didn’t make a mistake saying 12 AM, I did place my order once at that time *.*
For moms like me who get lil time during day and get to sit comfortably during night, its definitely so wonderful.
  • Did I actually buy anything or am I just writing this post for freebies or compensation?
While i love to get freebies as its lovely option to try some new stuff, I don't really blog about it or suggest if i don't personally love to use, much said, I am not new to Jabong, my first purchase was Color Essence products (read my review of the Color Essence here - am yet to review others), second was ELF Seductive 7703 lipstick, third was ColorBar and Deborah Nail Polishes and fourth is a Navy Blue Shirt from PEOPLE for my son.
  • How do I talk  so much about Customer Care of Jabong?
The ELF lipstick I ordered was damaged when I received and without much hassles I did get my refund So you can imagine what it is like if am all praises about Jabong.
  • Would I suggest Jabong to others and shop in future too from Jabong??
Definitely YES
  • Whats next thing am looking at to buy on Jabong?
Am constantly looking for some good boys wear for my lil one and also some sports wear for myself(remember I joined Gym recently???). Most probably my shopping would be something from these two categories.
  • What are the other things tempting on Jabong?
Checkout Bags and Footwear *drooling*

Now do i need more reasons to love to shop with Jabong???

URL of the Site ~ www.jabong.com

♥ Sangy



This post is a part of Jabong Bloggers Contest. A pioneer in online shopping in India, Jabong.com promises to fulfill all your style based needs through its wide range of lifestyle products for men, women & kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment