Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Vanitytrove: December - Victoria's Secrets

Vanitytrove items are out once again, I will share the image shared on VT and you decide if you like the items!

I have been reading some blogs, and realised that people are feeling that VT items are less of worth and are repetitive monthly i.e. getting body moisturizer monthly, many sample sized items only, no full sized products. Personally, I felt this way too, that's why I cancelled my VT quite awhile ago..

The cancellation process was quick I must say, just an email away. You may feel that you will "lose" out in this surprise, however you could always purchase the box after they reveal it on their website as well. Pay an additional SGD5.00, instead of having your SGD25.00 being "sucked" monthly.

Read on to see what's in for this month!

Click away if you have any items of interest. The only eye catching one is probably the "korean craze" which showcases the products that may help you achieve that flawless look. 

I believe most of us hanker more over makeup products and skincare products rather than... waxing? body lotion? shower gel? I really find shower gel the last thing I ever want, because I already have my existing shower gel and I am not those that change it frequently unless I get sick of the scent.

Anyhow, you have the final say!

Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment