Saturday, November 17, 2012

Jipaban: All we want for Christmas.

All I want for christmas is my two front teeth~ my two front teeth~~
Nah, not anymore!! xD

It's that time of the year again!! Christmas is round the corner, and Santa Claus is coming to town!
Before Mr Santa comes, I've prepared a little xmas wishlist from Jipaban so Santa will know what I want. :D

Peishi's Wishlist - Things I want from Jipaban!!
- Aurelle Studded White tote 
- Rogue Studded Black boots
- Thirst Aid drink pouch
- Take a break food tin
- Colourful Squares hello kitty mirror
- Cold blooded ice tray

It's easy to create a wishlist for myself on Jipaban because they have almost everything I like!
But the huge problem is, I have no idea what to get for my friends and family!
I bet you're troubling over this too!

What is the perfect gift to suit their personality?
Personally, I hate to shop for guys because I am clueless with what guys will like. :(


Fret not!
Jipaban came up with this Christmas Gift Guide - specially for the confused us!


There are different categories for each of your family member so you'll have a rough idea what kind of gift fits them!

For example, my mum is a great cook so I can choose a gift from the "Masterchef Mum" section!

My dad's a hipster so I can get a gift for him from the "Hipster Dad" section!


YAY!! With Jipaban's Christmas Gift Guide, you don't have to worry about christmas gift shopping anymore!

Now, before you rush to shop at Jipaban...

Jipaban is having a CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!

Create and share your very own Christmas Wishlist on Jipaban's Facebook page :D
Jipaban will pick ONE lucky winner EVERY WEEK to give them an item from their wishlist!

(Items selected from wishlist must be from Jipaban.com!)

WOOHOO!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!
GO SHOP NOW!

JIPABAN'S WEBSITE
JIPABAN'S FACEBOOK
JIPABAN'S CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE


No comments:

Post a Comment