Thursday, November 15, 2012

Target Beauty Bag


Hello! I want to share with you something I got in the mail. I was surprised when I saw this box in my mail, I don't really remember signing up to receive it but I must have. Since I had also received this last year I already knew what was going to be inside. Basically its a bunch of samples of new products, a coupon book all inside a cosmetic bag.

Inside was:
 SOHO cosmetic bag

 new Loreal EverCreme Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Nourishing mask

Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo and 3- Minute Mask

Clear Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner

Jergens Daily Moisture Lotion

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer

And a Target Coupon Book for Beauty Products


I'm really excited to try the Pixi Flawless primer and also the Hair mask. I actually already have the fill size bottle of the Clear Total care shampoo and Conditioner, I really like it! This Target Beauty Bag was absolutely free however I believe its only once every year that they have this all you have to do is sign up on the Target sample site whenever they are having it.


No comments:

Post a Comment