Wednesday, November 7, 2012

♥ Revlon Nail Enamel ♥ Flirt ~ Swatches ♥ Review ♥


I picked up this gorgeous Nail Enamel from Revlon in Flirt last time when i visited 'Health n Glow' stores to see if i can get some Revlon Lipbutters. I was hoping to do the swatch much sooner but then i was kinda lost as what i want on my nails (happens with me often ^.^). I guess this urge of 'i want it' stays only till i 'get it'. Anyways here's the swatches of this gorgeous color ~







What i ♥ ~

  • This is gorgeous Pink color with undertones of Mauve.
  • Single coat is good enough for an opaque finish but 2-3 coats of the polish gives that perfect opaque look.
  • Its a creme formula which makes it perfect for opaque finish.
  • Brush is average like any other brand, needs 3 strokes to cover the nail (for me atleast).
  • For that glossy finish, top coat is required.
Its a unique shade in my stash currently and am totally loving it!!

Do you own this shade from Revlon? What's the recent polish you got from this brand??


♥ Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment