Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn.

Advertorial

Have you heard of Qiuqiu's new online store, Rarebits?? :D
Lots of gorgeous and affordable apparels/rare bits/bags there!

_________________________________________________________________________________
 
So lifeless - Can't believe I'm actually blogging about my school field trip.
I've no idea what to blog about because my life revolves around school recently so....why not right!!! At least I'm OUT of school. Yoohoo!

Anyway, we were supposed to walk around the city and look for different hotels.
LOL Hotels always remind me of this song by Pitbull wtf.

FORGET ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND AND MEET ME AT THE HOTEL ROOOOOM.
YOU CAN BRING YOUR GIRLFRIENDSSSS AND MEET ME AT THE HOTEL ROOOOM.

So..the first hotel we went to was Raffles Hotel.


So god damn pretty but the room rates are MAD :(
Totally out of the world already pft.



Not sure if I can take a picture of the lobby 'cause the lobby's only for the residents there.
But I sneaked a picture! So pretty *_*


My group of the day :)


HAHA Look at my grass hair fml. The place is soooo pretty I'll go back one day to take some more pictures :D

After this, we went to look for a budget hotel.


Oh god look at the difference.
Okay mommy, I'll work hard and be rich one day lol.


With Filzah. Haha love her smile :D

Got home early that day so I took out my tripod stand and snapped some pictures.


New shorts and shades :D

Dug out an old top and matched it with an F21 necklace!


I'm loving this new lipstick I bought from Guardian the other day.
Revlon lip butter in Tutti Frutti! It's in a coral shade :D


That's all. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment