Monday, August 23, 2010

Review: Senscience Pliable Shine

Today, I will be reviewing Senscience Pliable Shine. I bought this from my hairdresser a while ago because she uses it on me after blow-drying my hair. She used to use an anti-frizz serum but they really made my hair lack-lustre, greasy and the style wouldn't hold on for long... often the morning after it would all be flat and straight again; so one day she decided to start using this product instead.


Basically, you get 50ml of wax/pomade in this small jar. The pomade has medium hold which is good for me as I tend to wash my hair every other day. The product is also very flexible and it's not sticky at all. I really love the smell of it... it's kind of fruity.

What I do is warm the wax for just a few seconds in the jar itself with the hair-dryer, then take a small amount, rub it between my hands and distribute it among the ends of my hair (after drying and styling); et voila... styling at its best without fearing it won't hold! I like to use this product mostly when I have my hair flicked. I do not recommend using this product when your hair is wet and you have yet to dry it as it tends to flake (pretty much like the dandruff you get when using a lot of gel and sleeping in it).

With regards pricing, this was a bit expensive as it is a salon-exclusive product but it's worth it as you only need a small amount of product and 50ml are quite a lot. For me, it doesn't make my hair greasy and the style holds for about 2 days so it's definitely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment