Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monthly Favourites: August 2010

As usual, at the end of the month, a very tough task to choose my favourite products has to be accomplished! I don't necessarily base my decision on which are the products that I have mostly used during that particular month. I sometimes come across products that I have forgotten I own and rediscover them all over again and I include them. Other times, it is new purchases and also sometimes, products that I have been using for a long time. Anyway, enough blabbing. Here are this month's faves :) enjoy!



~ Those two boxes come from The Body Shop. You know how they do those gift-sets with travel-sized products... I used get like 2 or 3 different ones each Christmas and then, after I've used the products, the metal boxes end up as ornaments. Recently I came up with the idea of using them to store my make up and got my bro to spray paint them in black and silver (he has more coming soon haha) to match my room and here they are!! The black one holds my lip stuff while the silver one houses my eye stuff such as mascaras, eyeliners and the likes. Here's a close up before going on to the rest of the products:






~ Impulse Temptation Deodorant Spray; I really like the 'blend of musky vanilla scents with amber notes' of this deodorant and besides smelling divine and tempting hehe it doesn't leave any stains on clothes and lasts me the whole day!

~ Fraulein 38 Powder Brush (part of a 20 piece set)



~ Kate Moss Velvet Hour

~ Guerlain Insolence



P.S. Clicking on the products' names will take you to my reviews on that particular product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment