Sunday, August 22, 2010

NOTW: Indian Summer Sunset

This week's design is a simple yet classy one (in my opinion). The colours are inspired from the summer sunsets, hence the name I decided to give to this manicure. The motif I stamped on each nail is an elegant abstract design which reminds me of those long Indian brides' dresses.

Here's what I used:



~ e.l.f. nail polish in Clear

~ e.l.f. nail polish in Blush

~ Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in 610 Pompous

~ Elegant Touch Protect and Shine Top-Coat

~ Revlon Cuticle Moisture Oil

~ GCOCL Image Plate K06

First, I pushed back my cuticle and started the manicure with a coat of clear base coat followed by two coats of Blush nail polish on the tips. When dry, I stamped the motif with the purple polish and finished the look with a clear top-coat. I then applied cuticle oil to finish off my manicure. And here's the end result:















What do you think ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment