Saturday, July 16, 2011

Miss me?

HELLO!!
So long *cough* I've blogged something like this ! Super busy with advertorials !! X _ X

Okay basically , i wanted to push this blog post away to another day one. 'Cause i'm like down with fever now and I'm feeling horrible BUT ! it's okay ! ;)



I went malaysia yesterday , in case you didnt follow me on twitter and is totally not updated with my life. *which i don't think you give a damn wtf #foreveralone*



And um , it's actually quite a long time that i've been to malaysia and see this dog.
LOL
Thanks to him , i have a 'PRETTY' scar on my feet ^_^



By the way , I brought my Liz lisa inspired bag , with little shelliemay i got from a flea market.





Lip was super chapped , and look at my eos balm , so fast , the rounded tip become flat already T _ T



First destination was uncle's car shop , as always.

And I saw this Mercedes #vintage



Then to grandma's house and chatted with cousin !!







Off to dinner and bought pastries . Super love the cakes + bread in this bakery !! :D



Okay super #nothappy 'cause i took a few photos with my camera AND THE BATT RAN OUT .
So i used my phone instead -.-

No more to crap already. Gonna go rest and so BYE :)

*update*

PLEASE HELP ME LIKE THIS PHOTO OF MINE ON FACEBOOK PLEASE ?!? THANKIEW SOOOO MUCH LOVE YA! ^_^

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=219515401423699&
set=at.219503181424921.50471.116510905057483.1129376967&type=1&ref=nf

(have difficulty liking it ? Like DBS.Youth's page first before liking the photo !! THANKSSSS~~~ )

No comments:

Post a Comment