Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bakerzin, I LOVE YOU !

OMGOMG ! I bought a mechakawaii phone case!



Actually , there's not much stuffs to be so 'omg' about . LOL

Went out with Wanteng today .
I totally ran out realizing I'm late so i reached there 30mins later.
WTF Seriously , i'm not a LATE person . *okay maybe i am*
But i got plan time one!
But end up still late 'cause there's always something that i will get stuck doing.


I contrasted my photo !! I was so pale ! ):

Like today , I wear the lenses wrong side, and it hurts like a duck. So i gotta try it a few times.

SO , NEH , I WAS NOT MEANT TO BE LATE.

Quit the excuses, we went to jurong point like for 3o mins or less and RUSHED home.

Wanteng was pretty late for her church rehearsal , so we only managed to see each other for like 30mins.
WTF..



But i went to redeem MACAROONS so i'm happy !! :DD

Will leave you with macaroons photos !













OH THIS IS CHO OIISHI !!! :D


KEKE. hungry ?

Oh and so sorry for not blogging this few days!! T _ T There's really no photos to blog about.



Alrighto arigato sayonara~~~ o(^_^)o ~~ ww

*Update*

I decobling-ed my port charger !! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment