Thursday, June 9, 2011

Smoochiezz trip with DAWN !

HELLO HELLO HELLO !! ^_^

GUESS WHERE I WENT ?!

Went to SMOOCHIEZZ showroom with dawn !! :)



But before that , went to eat at lot one first.
And THE RAMEN SUCKS LARH WTH. didn't finish it x_x *super grumpy*




AND I SAW MY HUSBAND ♥





teehee XD

oh ya

We didn't where it is *actually only me, 'cause i was the one who want to bring her there xD * , totally follow what i remember seeing off the site ! :P

And i'm totally not trustable one .



End up we stopped a stop before the stop we should stop . #RHYMES!

LOL

Then we walked all the way to the orange building AKA toh guan centre xD



And on the way there, it's crazy epic because there's so so so many foreign workers.. Ahem, bangalas there !
didn't know. :P






Oh and in smoochiezz , super alot of OPI waiting for me to choose from !




These are the few i chose , and i put them all back and took RED .



HAHAHAHA ! XD

Also alot of nyx eyeliner , used to get them online for $6.50 and this place only sell ...
$4 T - T




I feel cheated . LOL


And they got super alot of MAC eyeshadows but didn't write the price and i was lazy to ask :/




Ended up getting a nail polish (O.P.I) , eyeliner (NYX) , and bronzer-like pressed powder (E.L.F)

:)

Interested in the reviews ? if yes then i post up ^_^
Tell me on formspring / email ? :)

And and ! Before we leave ... saw the mat on the floor ..



So cute !! *we don't wanna leave either! * T _ T

HAHA~~~~

Alright-to. ww







Late already . gonna sleep .

NIGHTS !! ♥

p.s I STOLE THE PHOTOS FROM DAWN. BECAUSE I'M LOUSY I FORGOT MY CAMERA.

p.p.s I DIDN'T PUT MAKEUP , I THOUGHT ITS VERY HIAO IF I GOT TUITION WITH MAKEUP.


kthxbai :)



And WAIT !



despite the bye! kekekeke ~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment