Thursday, June 23, 2011

Last minute shopping with Feili cousin !

Woke up "super" early yesterday for the blogger event .
Will be blogging about this next time !! ^_^
AND IM QUITE PISSED ALL THE PHOTOS TAKEN DAMN UGLY ONE.

So anyways , i called lili cousin out last minute 'cause i was at somerset/orchard area and idw to go home so early xD

lili rushed down to meet me and we went walking arnd ion orchard.

Walked around in Watsons 'cause cousin wanna get her eyeliner , and i got my love more mask!
IF YOU FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER ,
I always tweeted how much i like love more masks XD



Oh and i saw Hello kitty version of my beauty diary!!






CUTE ttm but i don't like their masks + its expensive in spore. :'(

Alright-to , then we went to the TOILET , lol , and helped lili drew her eyeliner xD





Got SUPERRRR bored 'cause there's nothing much in ion .
So we went to clarke quay, again.


Cho hungry when we were there , so got to freshness burger for burger meal at a very random time lol.





Since......there's not much people in freshness burger..
We decided to take photos with the tripod stand LOL





















#noneedfaceanymore


ohohohoh , i got a mario hat from the event i went !! :D CUTE or WHAT ?!











Walked to the central to look for the seat we sat and took photos 2 years ago and realised..
ITS GONE ):

But we found orange curry big stuffed toy to take photos with xD





And
HELIPAD.







Cool or not cool or not !?

But it's closed for the day ):
Cannot see . T _ T

I actually tried climbing in but got camera so i ran out again . #bueypaiseh

Then we got to Liangcourt to find our mochi T _ T but cannot find. super pissed.
WHERE THE HELL DID MOCHI GO WHEN WE WANNA EAT THEM!?

So , got bored and sat at the river side to take photos.








And off to Liang court again for dinner at
Saizeriya . I have difficulties remembering the name. lol.



Called for..

Smoked Salmon,



Baked rice,



Minestrone soup and drink.








I AM AN ANGRY GIRL BECAUSE LILI DON'T WANNA EAT ESCARGOT AND I'M DYING TO TRY. ):



So anyways , shall wrap this up with my pretty face ;B #noneedfaceanymorewhat




JUST KIDDING.



LOLLOLLOLLOL XD HAHA

okay bye. I'm so tired and i still got a post for today which i'm lazy and decided to do it 2moro. LMAO k bye.

ohohhoh , again , if you follow me on twitter , i updated about the gift my cousin gave me !
Super alot and cute and nice !! LOVE TTM !

Victoria's secret lipgloss.





Okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment