Monday, July 29, 2013

LOTD: Just One Old LOTD, check out the lips!

Most of the time if you notice my tutorials, or even my look of the days, I simply have no foundation or very little face makeup! I usually just create a natural looking eye makeup, with a pop of colour on my lips. I guess that's just quicker to create and dash out of the door ^^

So have a look at the old LOTD!

For the eyes, used a light wash of brown all over the lid. And lined my eyes with my trusty SANA liquid eyeliner. 

For the lips, I used Nivea's Pink Guava as a base, and dapped on the Skinfood Vita Tok Lipstick in PK03. And finally finished off with a clear gloss~

I love how the lip looks so moisturised with a healthy glow of pink! 

I hope you pardon my pores, argh, taking close up always shows all the flaws up close eeks. Anyway, have a wonderful day ahead and be sure to check out my upcoming Share the Love blogpost and a review of a moisturiser which I am loving right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment