Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Products i couldnt live without

There are a few products i use on a daily basis and really couldn't live without. I have seen a lot of videos and blog posts on this subject so i thought I'd post my own :)
(In no particular order)





Tigi Superstar Queen For A Day Thickening Spray:
This product is a beaut! I have quite thin and extremely flat hair and this completely solves this problem! It adds much needed volume and makes my hair easier to work with when back brushing or styling. I'm really not sure how i managed before this! Love it!




Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner:
 Liquid liner is my go to lazy option for makeup. Up until recently I'd probably use a very similar liquid liner look for all my nights out! Lately I'm trying to be a little more adventurous but still i absolutely love this product! I do get a little smudging at the outer corner of my eyes when its hot by the end of the night and sometimes touching up when my hands arnt the steadiest is a pain in the ass but this is definitely my all time favourite liquid liner.



Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Zero:
I really need to purchase this again! I lost this item about a month ago and the Bad Gal liner i've been using just doesn't cut it. This pencil is beautifully pigment and lasts a hella long time on the eyes! A cheaper alternative to this would probably be Rimmels kohl liner but i shall definitely be getting my hands on one of these babies again soon!  




Lush - Skin Drink:
I've spoken about this product in an earlier post so wont go into detail. It's my favourite moisturiser and is great for my skin type!





Simple Soothing Cleanser and Toner:
I got these as a gift for Christmas in a little set and only really got round to trying them a month or two ago. Like with all lower end facial skin care brands I'm a little skeptical (brand snob i know!). I'd been using a Gatineu cleanser and toner for SO long i just didn't really want to use anything else. The products are lovely for the price (around £3 each) and are gentle on the skin. When feeling the pinch I'll definitely be picking these up instead of my Gatineu! I just cant live without a good cleanser or toner!



L'oreal Million Lashes:
I got a couple of these as a gift and it is a very good mascara! I've got quite a few mascaras in my collection and was previously a Bad Lash addict but i seem to be reaching for this one almost every day. The downside is that it's L'oreal and knowing about their stance on animal testing will make me have a big think before repurchasing it. But this is a fabulous mascara and if you don't have any quarrels with animal testing you should check it out. :)




Mac Studio Fix Foundation:
I've only had this a couple of months but has been one of the products when routing in friends makeup bags I've had a go with quite often. I love it! I wouldn't apply this with the applicator it comes with unless i need really heavy coverage. I use this to set my foundation with a powder brush and it gives a lovely finish!






Blistex:
Boring i know! But i think this stuff is wonderful. Perfect for dry/chapped lips! Not much else to say on it really!








I wish i could add more colour but honestly its generally something I'm just experiment with more at the moment! I have jumped on the Orgasm bandwagon with Nars blush and am loving that currently too! There is also a lot of Elf products i'm surprisingly liking and using more regularly. More reviews and so on coming soon!

Also if you have a blog and do a similar post let me know, its great to see what everyone else loves!



xx

1 comment: